Pages

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Organizing- Teacher Appreciation


If any of you follow my classroom structure and set up, you know that I am obsessed with being organized.  So I took on the lovely project of organizing everything on my monthly pinterest boards and putting them into binders so I would be able to have the worksheets, crafts, and experiments available at a moments notice. In doing this I made some binder covers and inserts.


You can find the binder covers here:

...and, I just finished the inserts so I don't have them in yet! You can find those for FREE here:





Also did I mention that TPT is having a Teacher Appreciation Sale??? Stop on by my store!!


To all the wonderful teachers out there, thank you so much for what you do!!! You are much appreciated!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment