Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Task Boxes 2


In our classroom we use a lot of task boxes, here are some of the box ideas we use. All of the boxes I have used are shoeboxes from the container store.





Clothespin Match
Match the colored clothespins to the same color tub.

 Fine motor skills to open container and pull tubs apart.


 I got the clothespins at the dollar store, colored them with marker 
and borrowed modge-podge from out art classroom.


Color Wheel Match
Match the color on clothespin to the color on the wheel.

 I got the FREE!!!!!




Popsicle Stick Sort
Match the colored Popsicle stick to the same colored tub.
 I found these colored sticks at the dollar store!



Bead Sort
Sort the colored beads into the correct container.
 I found the beads and containers at the dollar store!



0 comments:

Post a Comment