Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Task Boxes 3


Fine Motor Task Boxes

In our classroom we use a lot of task boxes, here are some of the box ideas we use. All of the boxes I have used are shoeboxes from the container store.





Toothbrush Task
Put the toothbrushes into the holder.


Toothbrushes came with the holders; I found them at the dollar store!




Color Lacing

Lace beads on string to make the picture.

 I am working on taking pictures on sets for the boys to match the beads with.




Cubes
Pull cubes apart from the row.




Popsicle Stick Drop
Put popsicle sticks into the top of the container.




Caterpillar
Connect the caterpillar together.


I have the boys pull out all the same color, put it together and take it apart.
I found this at ABC Toy Zone




0 comments:

Post a Comment